Contact Form

 

BANGLASIA

Bangla Life Stories


Aku betul tersentuh & sedih lepas baca kisah seorang bangla ni. Dimana semua sifat kemanusian & seorang manusia survival of the fittest. Pada kita yang stay kat Malaysia nie please la change the way you treat other races in this country first.

Tak semua orang asing nie jahat. Mostly semuanya datang dengan niat murni. So this is the real Bangla Life Story. Kasih sayang seorang ibu dan anaknya yang ingin mengubah hidup keluarganya. *Sediakan tisu sebelum baca.

READ THIS!!!

I was smoking when I saw a Bangladeshi sat not that far from me, around the corner of this building. He was looking at his phone and crying. I wasn't going to ask him anything, but I couldn't just ignore it. Then I asked if he's okay and offered a cigarette to him. He took it.

I lit up his cig and asked what's with the tears. He said it's nothing, he seemingly reluctant to share his sadness. I said, okay. We smoke together in silence and few minutes after that, he showed me his phone. It was a picture of his mom.

He said his mom just passed away. And he's crying not because of that, but because of he came to Malaysia without her consent. His reasoning was to help his family back in Bangladesh.

I was speechless. He then said that his mom didn't want him to work here instead she wanted him to be near her. But he was too stubborn because he knew there's nothing there that pays as much as he earns here. His salary? It's only RM950 a month and he sent RM500 to the family.

I asked him if he will take a flight back to Bangladesh to see his mom for the last time. In sobbing tone, he said no and he started crying again. I don't know how it really feel to lose a mother, but I know it hurt so bad. He was heartbroken.

I put my arm on his back, and tried to calm him down. When other people are too ignorant to ask him why just because he's a Bangladeshi, remember that he's a human too. Honestly, my heart broken too because there's nothing could replace our mother.

He then bid me farewell as he had to continue his work. I said to him to call his family and I gave him some money to buy the top up. He declined it and asked me to give the money to the mosque. He then bid me with salam, turned and walked away.

Once again, I was speechless. I'm grateful meeting him because this is perhaps God's way to tell me to be grateful with my life. I admit that sometimes I take things for granted and felt that the blessings I have isn't enough. This is an eye-opener for me.

And to all my friends, please treat those foreigners with dignity. Don't look down on them because they're humans too. Cast out the feeling of disgust and try to talk with them first. If God wants to teach you something, the lesson may comes even from a Bangladeshi man.

I'm sorry to everyone because I couldn't reply one by one to all the kind wishes and tweets about the situation. I wish the same good and blessings will befall upon all of you too. May it inspires everyone to do good to every person, whatever his/her skin colour is.

And to those who said that I'm making up stories, I honestly don't mind. You don't see the proof and I didn't have any proof. It would be rude of me to snap a picture of someone who was grieving and my intention was to share my experience with my friends.

As someone who I hold dear to my heart has inspired me to do good and always be kind to every person, I wish that my story will inspires you to do the same. May God bless us all and I know we still have the chance to be better. God bless! 😊
Credit to : @AmirulAzahan


Location:

Bandar Sri Damansara, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

view large map

Total comment

Author

Mohd Zaimie

0   comments

Cancel Reply